Ok.
On a scale of one to ten, today was a 4. It was only that good because Dave came back from college & I saw him, & he gave me a really good massage. Otherwise I think it would be a 2 or 3.
Note that the daily rating can be done with words, numbers, starts, etc., since I call the shots.
I hate "ifs." The Big "IF," my mom calls it. They are worth less than dirt.
I also hate when people assume they know what something else is about, when they really have no idea. Given, I do it too, but that's just one of my hipocrisies, I guess.
No one noticed tonight. I wouldn't really expect them to, though, because everyone who'd actually pay attention to that kind of thing has already seen.
I really wish _____ was on. Yep. _____.
I never really know what to say when someone asks me how I am. I don't know how I am. I don't think I'm good, as shown by today's rating of a sad 4. Now that I think about it, it was more like a 3, but I explained why I changed my mind and raised it.
Geez, where is _____? I think _____ may have fallen off the face of the earth. That would suck, but it would be quite a feat.
Went to Tom's tonight. Probably anyone who's reading this now already knows that. It was ok. I haven't talked to Tom in such a long time...I really don't feel as close to him as, well, it's been like this for a week or two. I know it doesn't sound like such a long time, but the way things have gone this summer, a month seems like a year, a week like a month, etc.
I really don't feel like retelling why today, more particularly this morning, was so bad. Let's just say mice, and mom in bad mood. That about sums it up. Almost.
_____?!
No. Of course not! Grrr.
I'm in a bad mood, and am now considering lowering today's rating to 2.
I didn't get to see the end of Lord Of The Rings. I haven't even seen the movie yet, which is why it's such a big deal.
I don't see movies.
And now, what used to seem like some distant unpleasant word is about to become a reality. It's not a joke, and I can't goof off. This is my future at stake, and I'm not ready to deal with it. I would give anything to have more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment