Sunday, June 16, 2002

I cut my Guster bracelet off today. I thought it might be what was making me sick. I don't think I was right. I think I'm just paranoid.

I'm not getting better. We went to the doctor on Saturday, and you know what he prescribed for me? Nasal spray. Great. It's really helping. It helps make my head feel unclogged for maybe an hour, and then it goes back to being stuffy. He thinks I had some kind of viral thing and that now I have allergies, and he thinks that the two are just overlapping. Yeah. That's why my tonsils are still swollen. They're so swollen now that I'm starting to wonder if they might just close up and prevent me from breathing. And then I'd die. My temperature is back up to 100.7 degrees now. Super!

But I wanna go to Wyn's. Not that I have a way there or back. I'll work on that tomorrow. I don't even know who's going. I better be going.

No comments: