Thursday, June 27, 2002

Here is an incomplete list of things I'm thankful for. I made it a few nights ago.

  • My mom
  • My grandparents
  • Emotions
  • My friends
  • My family
  • Jeff
  • Warnings
  • That I'm not dead yet
  • That I don't have every dread disease known to man
  • The house I live in
  • That my house hasn't been burned down by a forest fire
  • Realization
  • Grass and trees
  • Oxygen
  • Flowers
  • Natural beauty
  • Simplicity
  • Honey mustard
  • Toes. All 10 of them.
  • That I currently have all my body parts
  • Showers
  • Indoor plumbing
  • Art
  • My youth
  • Being sheltered
  • That I haven't been in problems involving cops
  • Cameras
  • Guitar
  • Makeup
  • Wrist watches
  • The beach
  • Writing utensils
  • Sailing
  • Disney World
  • Tigger ears
  • Money
  • Love
  • Full body armor
  • Television
  • Music
  • Computers and the internet
  • Technology
  • Highways and bridges that work
  • Good change
  • Certainty
  • That it doesn't rain on my in my sleep
  • Sleep and naps
  • Washing machines
  • Shoes
  • Respite
  • RAID
  • Darkness
  • Candy
  • Stickers and tape
  • Pillows and blankets
  • Orange and apple juice
  • Milk


That is the list as of now, except for a few things I left out, and including a few things I added.

No comments: