Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Things that worry me and can/will be a problem:
    1. I lack motivation for most things.
    2. I lack the desire to leave home and venture out into a new place where I'll have to pretend I'm an adult.
    3. I won't see everyone over the summer.
    4. This summer I should be doing something wonderfully spectacular to put on my transcript. What am I doing? I have no idea.
    5. I lack the ability to commit to just one thing (however, this is not an absolute truth).
    6. I am indecisive times infinity.
    7. I will cry next year. A lot. Everything next year will be my last in high school.
    8. Some call it pessimism, I call it realism.
    9. I have friends in lower grades, whom I will be leaving when I go to college.
    10. I hate uncertainty. I hate surprises (unless they're good).
    11. I dislike change, and don't adapt well to new surroundings and people.
    12. I am a nonsocial spaz.
    13. I don't want to move. I don't want to leave home.
    14. I have been a slacker for the past three years (as compared with the wonderful overachievers colleges look for these days).
    15. It is possible to think of the consequences too much. I should know.
    16. Sometimes I think I waste space and Oxygen.
    17. I am terribly insecure.

One thing that does not worry me is my new and improved SAT score. If I can raise it just a liiiiiiittle more, I'll be good.

No comments: