So instead of going home, I came back to school. Bad call. Other people were supposed to come back, and I figured I could hang out with them since I never see them, but they're not here. Now I'm in the art cave, they're listening to Ben Folds, and I feel like a tool. This song is making me feel like one. I think I am just a big tool in general.
Tillman basically just implied that I'm invisible, cause he didn't see me sitting here.
I feel invisible. A lot lately. A lot. Or people just don't give enough sh*ts about me to include me. Or they leave me out on purpose.
I'm the broken tool from the toolbox that no one even takes out anymore.
Yeah, bad metaphors.
People are pissing me off again. This time it's 11/2 people. One hasn't pissing me off, but they started to today. The other is just pissing me off in general, and I would like to throw them violently off a cliff, or off the earth.
AAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm frustrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment