Thursday, May 23, 2002

I just talked to Gabe. I IMed him, cause I haven't talked to him in quite a while. We generally end up having similar conversations every time. First we say "hello," "what's up," small talk stuff, then it's pretty much how weird it is that we don't talk and hang out anymore. He said it's like we're in two different worlds now, which is true. To me it's almost weird to think that we used to hang out. We both have become such different people, and so many things have changed. It's just so weird to think about. It's weird to think about this year. In many ways it has been one of the longest years of my life, but I am reluctant to let it go.

* * * * *


I hate when there are sleepovers that I can't stay at (which is basically all of them, since my mom thinks "boy-girl sleepovers are immoral"). In fact, it makes me sad. Everyone has such a great time at them, and I am never allowed to go, and I feel like I'm missing out on some big cool party. I really wanna go. My mom says I'll be wrecked, but who cares? And why would she let me go to the cast party, but not to something else? I just wish people wouldn't do the sleeping over thing without me. Yes, I am selfish, but I hate missing things. I also hate when....well, nevermind...I won't say.

No comments: